Commercial Buns


Commercial Buns 

Take note that this is my commercial buns recipe. It was created from my main buns recipe. I removed and reduce some of the ingredients because of high cost of production while the cosummers are not ready to pay well. 

500g flour
20g margerine
50g. Sugar
1/2 Tbsp. Baking powder
1 tsp. Yeast
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 1/2 cup. Water

I Know you will be wondering what yeast is doing in this buns recipe. It is because I reduced the margerine to the lowest, and I needed something that will help to soften it so I added yeast and more water.

My main buns recipe has more margerine and less water which makes it crunchy.

Please, don't put the 1 and half cup of water at the same time. Just little at a time till you get the texture in that video. The water will remain small, depending on the texture of your flour.

It took me materials and a lot of trials before I came up with this recipe. I did free buns for the family for over 4 times before I finally have this and it's nice. 

Also, I weigh the balls. If I make it 43g per ball, 1kg will give me 38 pieces of buns, 44g gives me 37 pieces and 45g gives me 36 pieces.

Depending on your area, you can make the balls 40g. I make 43g now but I started with 45g. But I know 40g is ok for 100 Naira. Just that my peaple here will go for bread instead, that's why am making it 43g to encourage them.


Comments